Saturday, May 7, 2011

Night of the Living Red: Conan O'Brien

Conan is my favorite Celebrity ever! If you asked me any of those celebrity questions like"What famous person living or dead would you like to meet" or "top 5 celebrities you'd Boff"...Conan usually makes the top of my list. Ive loved Conan for as long as I can remember...I'm one of those people who cant go to bed unless a television is on and every night I'd watch Conan.



Anywho...Conan had his beard shaved by Will Ferrel (no offense but Will is no longer funny) so I decided to do a night of the living red about my favorite celebrity- Conan! ( I like beards so I think Conan should have kept it, he does, however,  look younger without the beard)



If you missed it you can watch the video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...