Monday, May 16, 2011

Kennedy's First Communion


Last Saturday, Kennedy received First Communion and her mom Dianna, was nice enough to let me cut and style K's hair. I gave K long layers the weekend before the Big Day, and the morning of communion I went over and  roller set K's do' and attached her veil to her noggin. She looked angelic and beautiful in her little white dress and gloves. It blows my mind how much time flies, I first met Kennedy about 4 years ago when she was a preschooler, rocking hot pink cowboy boots and a curly blond bob. First Communions are a big deal  and I'm so very proud of Kennedy and happy to be a part of her day.  I remember my First Communion very well because I had opted to not have a party and instead requested that I design my dress, get a perm and a bike. (I need to dig up my perm photos and put them on here.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...