Tuesday, May 3, 2011

School Daze: Kristina from Suckers 4 Sequins

My good friend Kristina wrote a little blurb about her experience as my client at Carsten Aveda. Which is so sweet & I can't thank her enough (maybe free haircuts for life will suffice?) I love that Kristina and my other friends have volunteered their time and noggins to the greater good of my experience in Cosmetology School. Not only do I appreciate the support from all of you but I also appreciate the time I get to spend catching up with you.

Be sure to check out Kristina's Blog Sucker 4 Sequins

"A few Fridays ago, I was lucky enough to be in town for once and be a model for Cat!  I love getting my hair, makeup, nails, etc done so when Cat asked me to come in, I was thrilled. She did skip waves on me and it was so much fun!  Cat may only be a new student but you almost couldn't tell.  She breezed through setting my hair and the curls came out better than I expected on my fine hair.  A few of her fellow students even made comments about how great she is and I couldn't agree more. I have known Cat since high school and with her talent and appreciation for art, I can't think of a better profession for her and would trust her to do anything on me.  I definitely look forward to being a model for her in the future - I even told her she could do a body wave perm on me!"- Kristina, Suckers 4 Sequins
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...