Wednesday, April 27, 2011

School Daze: So Long Intro, Hello Alpha


Via Fashion Archive


Last week ended our stint in Intro and now we've moved on to the Chemical phase. In Alpha we will be covering Chemistry Theory & our practical portion will involve:  Coloring/ Highlights- Perms (not your Granny's perm think Gisele-like Body waves)-Relaxers.
We cover the science behind the chemicals and products that make styling and coloring hair possible.I'm interested in how I will adapt to coloring since coming into this I felt that it would be my weak link. Who knows? I may end up loving color the most. We will just have to wait and see...

Also wanted to send a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my beautiful friends who came to  Carsten Aveda to be my models during Intro.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...