Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fingerwaves Sighting, Oh My!

I love vintage glamour with a passion!
Looking forward to see Water for Elephants this weekend, I recently finished the book and Loved it. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about the movie, just because I pictured Joseph Gordon Levitt and Rachel Mcadams as the lead characters in my head. I'm pretty sure Reese sports plenty of glamorous looks throughout the film from watching the trailer and she rocks fingerwaves on the cover of Vogue this month.

Another Fingerwave sighting was on last weeks Idol reveal show. 
Haley Reinhart a.k.a the comeback kid did a duet with fellow idol-er Casey Abrams (check out the video below) She's sporting a cute little finger wave/up-do combo. Love Love Loved it! 
I'm rooting for Haley since my favorite Paul was voted off last week. 
Keep up the good work and who ever is styling this girl recently kudos to you!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...