Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bridal Hair: Kate Middleton

via richardward.com
via Stylist.com

It was just announced that James Pryce has been selected by Kate Middleton to style her hair for the Royal Wedding. Pryce is a Senior Stylist at the Richard Ward Salon, and is set to also style the bride's sister and mother.

I'm very excited to see how Kate will wear her hair. Rumor has it she may opt out of the traditional royal family tiara and wear flowers instead.


My Royal Wedding Hair Suggestions

Low Side Chingon
Sophisticated Fun and Modern

 Old Hollywood Glamour 
*my top pick for Kate*
Beautiful, Understated, and of course Glamourous

 Long Romantic Curls
Personally I don't like the flowers in this style
but its they were maybe fresh flowers this would be my favorite

 Traditional Up-do with diamond crystal comb
Classic Formal Up-do
Definitely not my favorite but a nice look for mother of the bride

Braided Up-do
New twist (braid) on a Classic style.
maid of honor look

All Photos via Brides.com

All this wedding hair talk is getting me even more excited for the Carsten Bridal competition. I've already figured out the hair style Id like to do, and confirmed my model, one of my best friends, Kelly. I'm so honored that she agreed to model for me. She's the perfect Bridal model- She's Tall, with Beautiful long hair, a Gorgeous face and she already has a wedding dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...