Sunday, April 10, 2011

Friday (Sunday) Favorites

My Favorites...I had a crazy busy weekend so I'm writing my favorites on Sunday instead of Friday.

The Beatles
Rain- The Beatles on Broadway
Last night (Sat) we saw Rain the Beatles Broadway show, and it was Fantastic. The actors were all great and literally had the mannerisms and vocals down to a T (especially the actor playing Paul). During the show they had multiple costume changes and Hair Style changes. I had been considering writing a few posts based on the evolution of the Beatles...and the show has definitely inspired me. Look for those posts in  the near future.



Tina Fey

A few months ago I got really sick and spent an entire 78 hours in bed. While lying on what I thought may be my death bed, I discovered 30 Rock. Prior to this illness I had never seen a single episode and after watching the First 4 seasons on Netflix. I was hooked. more importantly I love Tina Fey's Character Liz Lemon. She's my idol now. I watch at least 1 episode of 30 rock every single night...anyone who knows me well enough knows I cant fall asleep with out watching a comedy for fear of possibly having a nightmare...Comedies are my dream catcher. haha.


via BridalBuds
And finally I attended my friend, Kathy's Bridal Shower. Her shower was beautiful and her bridesmaids and Uncles did a fabulous job at setting up and planning the shower which was somewhat of a surprise. I love anything to do with Weddings. I love the traditions and customs that go along with weddings. I also love the bridal fashion and styling.
 Carsten Aveda holds a big wedding competition and all students are required to participate. I'm so excited I could bust. We have to style a Bride from head to toe, hair, makeup, & dress. There is a runway show and industry judges. I'm looking forward to  Kathy's wedding in June and the bridal competition in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...