Monday, October 10, 2011

Tigi Academy Class

A few weeks ago my friends and I attended a Hair Cut-Color Class at the Tigi Academy in Soho. It was seriously awesome sauce. I loved the fact that they had 3 instructors alternating throughout the lesson and it was so streamlined and they were all so engaging to watch. I learned so much more information in such a short amount of time.  Below are a few shots I took during the class. Going to the Tigi Academy definitely changed my opinion of Toni and Guy and Tigi, I had always thought that they were super cheesy and trying really hard to be edgy and cool. ( I still think they try too hard to be cool) But as a Stylist I can see that the products they make and the company they run is based around progressive thinking & the fact that they are stylists and want the best products; Made by Stylist, For Stylist.
I purchased 3 products after the class...the Catwalk dry shampoo, Bed Head Sugar Shock (similar to a sea salt spray, it gives your hair beach-y texture and smells like cotton candy, Yum!) and the little paddle brush I've nicknamed Birdie. I love the Dry Shampoo and use it almost everyother day (see: 3 things my hair needs) Sugar Shock is fun but I use it only once in a while and Birdie is the love of my life!







I wish I got a Before picture, this dude had very long hair


Sand-Oh and I



Tati, Sandra, Me
Kesha, Ashley & Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...