Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Scream Awards: Hair

So Tonight the Scream Awards aired and I can definitely say that Chloe Moretz had the best hair of the night. Runner up to Ms. Moretz would have to be Amber Heard, both ladies rocked side swept old Hollywood cascading waves.The deciding factor was the hair color... Chloe's golden waves offered dimension and shine, while Amber's bleach blonde seemed one note and dated to me. Third runner up would have to be Mary Elizabeth Winstead with her fringe and curled ends.
Chloe Moretz

Amber Heard


Mary Elizabeth Winstead

June Foray voice of Rocky
Not just a Hair Winner but the ComicCon Icon - 94 year old June Foray was absolutely adorable.

Next up 3 looks that I'm on the fence about I can't tell if I Love or Loathe Kate Beckinsale, Zoe Saldana or Anne Hathaway's Hair. What do you think? I consider Kate a hair icon but I'm not sure how I feel about her too long, full but straight half up half down look.
And Anne's hair just seems plain and boring.
Kate Beckinsale

Anne Hathaway

Zoe Saldana

And Now for the Hair that makes me want to SCREAM.....
Erika Christensen's hair was just God awful and so frizzy.
Erika Christensen
  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...