Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3Things my hair needs ...

1.) Pssssst Spray Shampoo- This does wonders for Bangs in between shampoos, Since starting school I've learned that washing my hair on a daily basis is a huge No-No! So Ive slowly limited my hair washing to every other day and now that I have red hair I apparently need to slash that in half and wash my hair once a week. I need to stock up on so Pssssst!
2.) Pony Tail Holders- My usually ends up in a high ballerina bun most days. Its at transition length and I can't deal. I like these ponys cause they Dont damage your hair and I always wear a bunch on my wrist like a bracelet
3.) Color Refresh- My friends Ashley & Sandra are the colorists behind my hair color, They both recommended using Jazzing to "jazz" up my color. It helps make my Reds last longer and stay brighter. Once a week I apply it directly to my noggin for 15 minutes, I also mix it with my conditioner and use it as a color rinse.


1 comment:

  1. Nice post!

    P.S.Follow you...Can you check my blog and maybe follow?

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...