Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Healthy Food is in Fashion- Show/ Fall Gala

Last week a few students were chosen from Carsten Aveda to work at a Fashion Show to support Healthy Lifestyles. The Fashion Show was held in the library at the New York Academy of Medicine and also included food samples from 20 organic restaurants & caterers & a silent auction.





Flynn: Fingerwaves by Me  Makeup by Silvio

This was my first time styling for a  fashion show & I'm not gonna lie, it was super fun and really exciting. I love my friends from school, My teacher once told me that she loved how our little group always seemed to have each others back and help each other out. This industry is so competitive and so I appreciate the fact that while I'm in school, I can consider my fellow classmates friends first and peers second. The only person I'm in competition with is myself. I've learned so much from my friends and we work in collaborations rather than as competitors.


Talent and plenty of it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...