Sunday, June 12, 2011

Night of the Living Red: Emma Stone


via Mtv.com
Emma Stone won the VMA award for best comedic performance for Easy A last week. I saw Easy A and it wasn't the best movie but I have to say Emma is a pretty funny chick. She was great in Superbad and ZombieLand too. Oddly Enough Emma is not a natural red head but was born blonde, she dyed her hair for her role in Superbad and is most recognized for her auburn locks. She's going to be in the upcoming "The Amazing Spiderman" as Gwen Stacy (a blonde), which I'm very much looking forward to seeing.
Emma has cemented her role as Hollywood's Favorite little redhead, replacing Lindsay Lohan
I feel like had Lindsay Lohan stayed Red and also stayed out of trouble she probably could've landed many of Ms. Stone's roles.  I'm still hoping she can make a comeback, since I loved her in Mean Girls...anyway thats neither here nor there.
Back to Ms. Stone, who 1. is an awesome actress, talented funny and professional 2. she's a pretty kickass redhead, she manages to look great and show off her personal flare for fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...