Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School Hair Styles

It's Back to School time for many kids so I've collected some photo inspirations of my favorite hairstyles that anyone can wear from kindergarten to college. 
Up First is a front braid, I love this style whether pulled back like Drew's or worn down like Lauren's. It's great especially for grown out bangs. It keeps the hair off your face which can be a distraction during class.

The Second Style is a Ballerina Bun. I'm obsessed with Ballerina buns. I've been growing my hair out since last November and last spring my hair finally reached the length that I could pull it up and bun it on the top of my head, granted I had help from a few bobby pins holding the strays in place. I love how versatile the Ballerina Bun is, It can go from Day to Night, from Class to Soccer Practice etc...Your hair stays off your face and it instantly makes you look wide awake even after long nights studying. I highly recommend using  Goody Spin Pins to hold your bun up, There available at drugstores and online.


And Lastly, I cant get over how Adorable all 3 of girls are. Chloe Moretz from KickAss, is my favorite kid - teen actress and her bob is so chic. Emma Watson's pixie is so feminine and edgy at the same time, I die. I'd never be brave enough to cut my hair like this but I applaud anyone who is. And Finally Elle Fanning, Long Layers Side Braid with a ribbon Headband, I love that Elle has been in Hollywood her whole life yet she manages to always look age appropriate ,(so many kids these days look way too old and grow up way too fast) kudos to her parents for letting her enjoy her childhood and look the part. Enough Said!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...