Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So Long Beta I, Hello Beta 2

In addition to the Bridal Competition it was our last week in Beta I.  I really enjoyed Beta I and during that time I feel like I became a stronger, more confident colorist. In Beta I, we worked Dispense and had to mix everyone color formulas. Ms. Jessica also taught us how to Balayage, this technique allows for more strategic color placement because you paint the product on the client hair.
I LOVE BALAYAGE, I think its the artist in me. 
The photos below are of my friend Kate who was one of my first Balayage Clients
Before

After
After
She wanted a more natural looking highlight, like she had sun-kissed hair. We both loved the end result. Beta I seemed to go by very quickly, I think it was because I had so much fun with the Bridal Competition and Balayage, we were also on the Salon Floor more than any other unit prior. So far 18 weeks have gone by since I started School, I seriously can't believe it.
Special thank you to all my models including Kate, Dianna, Lauren, Joe, Brad, Mark, Elizabeth, Christie, Robin M, Kelly, Barbara, my friend Kathy (who was Ashley's Model)  my beautiful sister Maria  and most importantly my  Amazing Momma!
Can't wait to see what happens in Beta II!
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...