Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bridal Competition Makeup

 

Last Night, Javier from Faces by Javier hosted a Bridal Makeup Tutorial for some friends and I. I got to be the model which was fun cause I've only had my makeup done professional once before. Being the model had its benefits because I could feel how much pressure and the kinds of brush strokes he would use to apply the makeup. The session with Javier will come in very handy next week for the Carsten Aveda Bridal Competition. He gave us lots of tip and techniques to applying makeup to achieve a fresh natural glowing Bride. You can go to his Website to book him for your Special Event or for a Tutorial Session Watch his videos on Youtube to keep up with the  hottest makeup looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...