Monday, July 4, 2011

Product Feature: Air Control

Air Control is a flexible hold long lasting hair spray by Aveda. I'm a fan  and I listed it in my top 5 products. With my school's Bridal Competition just around the corner I stocked up on an extra can of this spray. Air Control provides the perfect amount of hold while still being manageable just what a stylist needs when working with a bridal client. While Air Control works well for an up do it also come in handy when styling everyday looks. It sprays on dry so you hair doesnt have a sticky residue and like many Aveda products its eco-friendly. Air control features an Eco Friendly innovative Aerosol Technology & Aveda’s funding of renewable energy to offset the CO2 associated with the manufacturing, transportation and use of Aveda aerosol hairsprays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...